We are Falling apart

Image
Texts are getting shorter!  Long conversation. Late night chats. Everything about us is falling apart.  Do you feel that.. I have started walking away from your thoughts.. Do you feel it.. I just don't want to save me But I want to save us! You are still staying apart with your ignorant self. I am dying inside. You are hiding behind your self-conscious mask. I  am losing you.. No.. I never have you.. You never let me, have you.. My concern for "you" makes you feel strangled.. You are getting annoyed with my texts.. I am good.. Maybe I am too good for you.. Or Maybe I am going over the board with your thoughts.. I don't want to bother you.. Don't any more.. I am letting you go slowly.. You never belong to me. I should stop pretending like it doesn't hurt. It does hurt. I did cry in the night. Does it hurt you! Or it's just me!

why and when I decide to consult with a Psychologist:Fighting with My anxiety disorder


I don’t know from when it is started or what is the triggered point. I do know one thing that I am not feeling well. It’s not like that I am suffering from fever or physical pain. But something is bothering me and hurting me. I have lost my interest in everything. I have started skipping my lunch or dinner time. I am surviving on tea.  Whenever I am trying to sleep I am feeling like I am drowning. My hands are shaking whenever I am trying to write anything. AND I AM ANGRY WITH MYSELF AND EVERYTHING.

Then finally I have decided to consult with a psychologist doctor.

Still in my country, consulting with a psychologist is a kind of luxury taboo. People often make fun of you, if you tell them you are consulting with a psychologist. Here people never consider anxiety disorder or depression as a serious issue. Well, I still don’t tell my parents. The problem starts from here. You have to hide that fact from people around that you are going to a counselling session. If you tell them they literally start avoiding you and they give a tag name “Psychopath”.  This is the biggest problem of any anxiety disorder patients. When I told one of my friends that I was not feeling well so I was thinking to consult with a psychologist, she literally rolled her eyes gave me a weird look.  Then she spread a rumour in the campus like I had gone crazy, even HOD(Head of my Department) asked me some irrelevant questions like “are you having suicidal syndrome “ or “are you attempted suicide”. NOOOOOOOOO…

YESS… I have some issues and I am not feeling well…  I am trying hard to overcome it and that’s why I am consulting with a psychologist.

Consulting with a psychologist doesn’t make you a psychopath or crazy people. What I have realized from my counselling session like finally after a long time I am actually having a really meaningful conversation with someone who is listening to me without any judgemental assumption. Well in my life I never have someone with whom I can share my inner thoughts or feelings so my doctor is the first one who wants to listen to my story.
External injuries can heal up with medicine but there are some injuries which bleed you out and it's like something is eating you from inside and you are feeling pain extreme pain but there are no external wounds.

From my childhood, my grandma taught me one thing “YOU SHOULD LIVE YOUR LIFE FOR YOURSELF”.  After losing my grandfather she never lost herself.  She taught me how to enjoy a lonely time. At the age of sixty, she was travelling alone with a travel tour company. She was involved in various activities like organising Durga puja, drawing competition in our neighbourhood.  One thing I am always proud of myself that I ENJOY MY OWN COMPANY.  I literally can hang out by myself, I can go out and watch a movie alone or shopping alone.. I eat out alone too..yeah..  And things are getting complicated for me when I realize that suddenly I am locking myself in my room and I get scared whenever I need to go out.

I choose to consult with Psychologist.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Peace

We are Falling apart

What am I feelings!!!!