We are Falling apart

Image
Texts are getting shorter!  Long conversation. Late night chats. Everything about us is falling apart.  Do you feel that.. I have started walking away from your thoughts.. Do you feel it.. I just don't want to save me But I want to save us! You are still staying apart with your ignorant self. I am dying inside. You are hiding behind your self-conscious mask. I  am losing you.. No.. I never have you.. You never let me, have you.. My concern for "you" makes you feel strangled.. You are getting annoyed with my texts.. I am good.. Maybe I am too good for you.. Or Maybe I am going over the board with your thoughts.. I don't want to bother you.. Don't any more.. I am letting you go slowly.. You never belong to me. I should stop pretending like it doesn't hurt. It does hurt. I did cry in the night. Does it hurt you! Or it's just me!

PCOS and my struggle : how I overcome my PCOS without taking pills

I don't know from where should I start. I had my PCOS symptoms in the early days of college life. back then I had no idea what was PCOS, usually, I had bad cramps in my periods days and it used to be so severe pain that I almost fainted out in my college washroom. I also started having irregular periods then I gained weights.. My mom took me to a gynaecologist for a medical check-up. She hammered our mind with the news of PCOS after sonography report found out that I had multiple cysts on my ovaries.

Now my doctor weirdly asked me whether was I planning to have a baby or not at that time. I was so shocked and almost fell down from my chair. I was 19. She then told me it wasn't a big issue until I would be ready to have kids, till then I should take the pills so that my periods would come regularly. 

Now PCOS is quite a common medical condition but somehow society and relatives make you feel like a victim because PCOS is related to infertility. My relatives officially declared their verdict that I couldn't have my kids and I was barren. 

then I had made my life's best decision rather listening to others I prefered to read more about PCOS so I could understand. After reading Articles Books and I also watched youtube videos I just pat my head. Two major things that I just realized that PCOS IS NOT UNCURABLE, IT IS CURABLE and SECONDLY, I WAS NOT BARREN AND THERE ARE SO MANY LADIES OUT THERE WHO JUST OVERCOME THEIR PCOS AND GIVE BIRTH TO  HEALTHY BABY.


One of the main reason for my PCOS was my unhealthy diet. Yes.. everything went go wrong because of my unhealthy diet routine.  Too much junk foods, aerated drinks, canned food and hardly any green vegetables and less physical exercises and because of all these factors I had obesity. I had gained too much fat.. that was the time when everything started going into wrong directions. STOP FANTASYING OBESITY. YESS!! Back then I was totally into that " EXTRA LARGE DOESN'T BOTHER ME" and "I AM MORE THAN MY WEIGHT" kind of feminism mood. But let me tell you one thing OBESITY IS HARMFUL DISEASE rather than fantasising about it we need to concentrate on overcoming this trouble.

I had changed my lifestyle. I started working out for 20-30 minutes, on my campus, I just stopped taking elevators and started using staircases. I just changed my diet plan completely. I stopped eating fried foods and sweets and all green vegetables became part of my daily meal. I stopped eating street foods or foods from my cafeteria. I was started carrying my own homemade tiffin with me. I knew people in campus literally thought it was superly uncool to have homemade tiffin in break time. But I was totally into the stubborn mood. I was even started drinking my favourite milk tea without sugar, I just reduced my sugar intake into minimums. NO MAGGI(instant noodles), NO CHIPS, NO PROTEIN BAR, NO PEPSI OR ANY KIND OF SOFT DRINKS, NO PASTRIES, NO CAKES. and after following this strict diet plan for five months I just lost almost 6killograms and my sonography reports suggested that there was positive reduction of PCOS condition from severe to mild. And I also started avoiding carb in my diet. well in India all our foods are carb heavy diet like rice roti bread stir-fried foods..  so I decided to take less carbs in my diet. so I prefered to eat one roti or two spoons of rice and with lots of vegetables and daal and one fruit regularly. Try to have dinner within 7:30, we Indians have the tendency to eat dinner lately that's strictly unhealthy.   


Breakfast: cornflakes with milk or two bread with one egg omelette.
Lunch: One roti with vegetables and daal
later in the day: one fruit
Evening: milk tea without sugar one diet biscuit
Dinner: One roti with vegetables.


Even toady I am following this strict diet. Usually, I have one or two cheat day in a month when I choose to eat all those fried foods and street foods. But I never indulge myself into those fried or junk foods and yess!! even toady I prefer to drink my milk tea without sugar. 

YOU CAN OVERCOME YOUR PCOS JUST FOLLOWING A HEALTHY DIET PLAN AND LIFESTYLE. This is a totally very simple way to overcome your PCOS and most of the time the doctor refuses you to tell this simple suggestion and prefers you to take pills. I took pills for three months then I just stopped taking any pills because somehow I was feeling not good, I started puking... feeling dizzy.. I was totally uneasy.

SO YESS! I just overcame my PCOS without taking any pills and medicines....



BEFORE AND AFTER



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Peace

We are Falling apart

What am I feelings!!!!