We are Falling apart

Image
Texts are getting shorter!  Long conversation. Late night chats. Everything about us is falling apart.  Do you feel that.. I have started walking away from your thoughts.. Do you feel it.. I just don't want to save me But I want to save us! You are still staying apart with your ignorant self. I am dying inside. You are hiding behind your self-conscious mask. I  am losing you.. No.. I never have you.. You never let me, have you.. My concern for "you" makes you feel strangled.. You are getting annoyed with my texts.. I am good.. Maybe I am too good for you.. Or Maybe I am going over the board with your thoughts.. I don't want to bother you.. Don't any more.. I am letting you go slowly.. You never belong to me. I should stop pretending like it doesn't hurt. It does hurt. I did cry in the night. Does it hurt you! Or it's just me!

My Fears and Nightmare



To deal with my anxiety disorder my doctor told me to figure out my own fears.

Well,  from my early childhood I always got that Fearless tag with me. "she is totally fearless stubborn girl" that's how people think of me.

But It is not the truth. I am not going to say that I am pretending to be fearless before everyone. I never create my fearless image consciously. Because I have no other choice except to become a fearless one.

During my childhood, I had grown up with grandmother. My dad had his job and mom was busy with my elder brother. It was not like they were giving me less attention, actually, my brother was a good student in his school days. He was always ranked in the top five. Here in India people are kind of obsessed with the school results. Children have been faced discriminatory treatment base on their school results and Parents are literately gone crazy if their children fail to secure good marks.  And back then my parents were literally part of this sick society. so they were always strict with my brother, poor kid.  In the midst of this crazy rigid daily life, my mom was never been a concern with my results because I was a poor student. I was a totally hopeless nutcase. No one even bothered about me..Yeah...

I had my grandmother with me. She was like a warm lighthouse.... I am still missing her. she was not with me anymore.

That's a little flashback of my not soo cool childhood. My grandma was old and I never wanted her to feel burden because of me so I didn't share my fears anxiety with her, I kept my fears to myself.

One nightmare changed my life. still it is fresh in my memories.  I was eight years old. I used to watch Indian superhero show Shaktiman in my childhood and superhero was fighting against all kind of Aliens demons .. old school Indian Avengers storyline. I was a scary cat every time demon appeared on the tv screen I closed my eyes with my hands. one night I was sleeping alone in my room. I had a dream that demon was coming after me. I was shouting for my parents my brother my grandma but no one was there to help me. I was alone trapped in a cave. Suddenly My subconscious mind told me it was a dream and I waked up in cold sweat.

My Childhood Superhero
Shaktimaan



 From that day, even today I can remember my all dreams and mostly I can decide on which point I should wake up from my dream.  So basically I am a lucid dreamer.


Being growing up alone, I have no choice but to face my fears alone.  Yes, I am scared of so many things. I am scared of ghosts, because of that ugly demon, reptiles, street dogs.. I still can't watch horror movies.

My doctor suggests me to share my fears with others, now tell me how could I share my fears with those people who already have an assumption about me that this girl is fearless. Still today I can't even share my fears with mom.  So it is kind of awkward for me to go out tell everyone oh yeah I am scared of ghosts. boo... 

To be frank I have on one in my life right now with whom I can share my fears. I have on one who can listen to my stories patiently and pat my head telling me it is ok to be scared. so basically I always pat myself and compliment myself. that's how I deal with my fears.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Peace

We are Falling apart

What am I feelings!!!!