We are Falling apart

Image
Texts are getting shorter!  Long conversation. Late night chats. Everything about us is falling apart.  Do you feel that.. I have started walking away from your thoughts.. Do you feel it.. I just don't want to save me But I want to save us! You are still staying apart with your ignorant self. I am dying inside. You are hiding behind your self-conscious mask. I  am losing you.. No.. I never have you.. You never let me, have you.. My concern for "you" makes you feel strangled.. You are getting annoyed with my texts.. I am good.. Maybe I am too good for you.. Or Maybe I am going over the board with your thoughts.. I don't want to bother you.. Don't any more.. I am letting you go slowly.. You never belong to me. I should stop pretending like it doesn't hurt. It does hurt. I did cry in the night. Does it hurt you! Or it's just me!

I DON'T WANT TO BE A GOOD GIRL. I JUST WANT TO BE MYSELF


I am tired. Really exhausted. Fighting a battle with your inner self is kind of tough. 

Am I trying too hard! Am I forcing myself too much.. 

I just want to sit quietly for a while. 

That's what I really want to do.

People and their constant ranting make me tired. My father keeps talking about his life's biggest regrets as his children have failed him badly. My relatives are poking me every second with their typical "marriage" series questions. 

I still don't get it why people have to say soo many things about my life.

I am grown up mature woman. I have my own opinion. But people around me throwing their opinions on me and forcing me to believe that, accept that. 


WHY!


Why do I need to listen to them! 


just because they are my relatives and I can't give up on them. or listening to them makes me more sociable goody girl.



I DON'T WANT TO BE  A GOOD GIRL.

I JUST WANT TO BE MYSELF.


My messy frizzy hair..tanned skin, My without makeup face, My oversized hoddie, My not so girlish walk, My loud laughter...YES, THAT'S ME...ALL THESE ARE THE VISIBLE ATTRIBUTE OF MY QUITE STUBBORN NATURE...


I can't shout but I have loud opinionated voice And no one can take it away from me.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Peace

We are Falling apart

What am I feelings!!!!