We are Falling apart

Image
Texts are getting shorter!  Long conversation. Late night chats. Everything about us is falling apart.  Do you feel that.. I have started walking away from your thoughts.. Do you feel it.. I just don't want to save me But I want to save us! You are still staying apart with your ignorant self. I am dying inside. You are hiding behind your self-conscious mask. I  am losing you.. No.. I never have you.. You never let me, have you.. My concern for "you" makes you feel strangled.. You are getting annoyed with my texts.. I am good.. Maybe I am too good for you.. Or Maybe I am going over the board with your thoughts.. I don't want to bother you.. Don't any more.. I am letting you go slowly.. You never belong to me. I should stop pretending like it doesn't hurt. It does hurt. I did cry in the night. Does it hurt you! Or it's just me!

Peace

What does literally Peace mean in our life! I often ask this question to myself.


We all often quoted ' I want to live in peace'.



So.. What does it mean to be 'live in peace'.



Sometimes I wonder whether Peace means Running away or Giving up.



How can I define Peace!



Emotional Turmoil. Anxiety Disorder. Suicidal disorder. After going through so much I have realized every one defines peace in their own way. Peace changes it's meaning definition according to everyone's perspective. 


My definition Of Peace is my way to reconnect myself with Emptiness..


For me Peace means Quietness Calmness Emptiness..



Yess Emptiness..



I don't want to feel anything.. I don't want to hold grudge pains in my heart. I just don't want to pour down sorrows in my heart.


Emptiness liberates my heart from groaning pains. And I feel Peace.. this day I seem to feel content in the emptiness of my heart...



I want to live quietly and calmly. I don't want to bother my heart with noises. I don't want to be a part of social chaos. I want to give my heart a Peaceful Rest.


For me, Peace means giving up. Yes. Giving up on people who are nuisances in your life. Giving up on those expectations which are choking your heart. Giving up on dreams which are not yours. Giving up on resentment which you have for yourself.. Giving up on Doubting Yourself. Giving up on any thoughts which make you feel inferior...  


Comments

  1. giving upon people who are nuisances in your life👍,giving upon expectations which are choking heart👍,but if you are dreaming those dreams are absolutely yours so don't give up on dreams either they happen or not,giving upon doubting yourself is absolutely okay,
    peace is the inner heart getting relaxed.
    peace is doing what you like by thinking in a good charactered way.
    peace is seeing others happy by not hurting ourselves.
    First be a emperor for controlling your thoughts,mind and heart dear.automatically peace will come and hug you.
    be happy yourself first.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you.. god bless you.. thank you soo much for your encouraging words.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

We are Falling apart

What am I feelings!!!!