We are Falling apart

Image
Texts are getting shorter!  Long conversation. Late night chats. Everything about us is falling apart.  Do you feel that.. I have started walking away from your thoughts.. Do you feel it.. I just don't want to save me But I want to save us! You are still staying apart with your ignorant self. I am dying inside. You are hiding behind your self-conscious mask. I  am losing you.. No.. I never have you.. You never let me, have you.. My concern for "you" makes you feel strangled.. You are getting annoyed with my texts.. I am good.. Maybe I am too good for you.. Or Maybe I am going over the board with your thoughts.. I don't want to bother you.. Don't any more.. I am letting you go slowly.. You never belong to me. I should stop pretending like it doesn't hurt. It does hurt. I did cry in the night. Does it hurt you! Or it's just me!

Introducing Myself


Hellooooo,

So let's start with a small introduction. Awkward ... Even in my blog, I am feeling awkward to express myself.. and that's totally Me  👀👀👀

ok..

My name is Sneha. I am doing my higher studies in law. Law school gives me anxiety disorder and overcoming this anxiety disorder my doctor suggests me to start writing about myself, how I spent my day..what are my feelings. yeah that's all.. 😳😳😳

And right now I have still no idea what am I going to write. Writing fancy daily routine is really not my cup of Tea or Coffee, yeah I am not Jane Austin.

Why am I really going to write? That my law school gives me Headache. My senior literally stole my last research work. My professors are giving me nightmares. My relatives are sucking my blood.  My parents are paranoid because I am not ready to get married.

Yeah. that's my life in the whole frame.

I told my doctor about my situation and she came up with this blogging writing therapy idea.

okay. let's trust her.

so from today onwards, I am going to blog about my daily pathetic life.

Yeah, let's do it.


Comments

  1. HA ha. keep blogging. it really does help. still a student ? finished Law ?Where are you from ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. actually, my doc suggested me to write down my thoughts... i am doing my phd in law.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Peace

We are Falling apart

What am I feelings!!!!