We are Falling apart

Image
Texts are getting shorter!  Long conversation. Late night chats. Everything about us is falling apart.  Do you feel that.. I have started walking away from your thoughts.. Do you feel it.. I just don't want to save me But I want to save us! You are still staying apart with your ignorant self. I am dying inside. You are hiding behind your self-conscious mask. I  am losing you.. No.. I never have you.. You never let me, have you.. My concern for "you" makes you feel strangled.. You are getting annoyed with my texts.. I am good.. Maybe I am too good for you.. Or Maybe I am going over the board with your thoughts.. I don't want to bother you.. Don't any more.. I am letting you go slowly.. You never belong to me. I should stop pretending like it doesn't hurt. It does hurt. I did cry in the night. Does it hurt you! Or it's just me!

Let's talk about Inferiority complexes


Now that’s really complicating subject to talk about. Ok. Yeah.. like, everyone, I have some inferior complexes and Yess I do know that. But my inferiority complexes are one of the reasons for my anxiety disorder. I always accept my inferiority complexes and I never fight with myself because of my inferior complexes. But its also true that sometimes I have low esteem panic disorder because of my inferiority complexes.

Well.. my inferiority complexes lists are not that big like I am introvert and I can’t just start talking with strangers or even with any known people because I don’t know how to start conversation or every time I feel superbly awkward in social gatherings then sometimes I avoid stores where I have to ask for something and  I can’t ask any people in the  street for help if I get lost(that happened  with me many times, I was literally roaming in the street for hours before to reach my destination ). I just hate talking… then I wish I could know how to have fun with friends.. I just hate going out with friends or family and I don’t enjoy the idea of a get-together or school reunion.. then I wish I have a figure like models so I could buy those fancy dresses ( right now I am L size)..  yeah.. That’s all, I think..

We all have inferior complexes and it’s ok to accept that and talk about that.  An inferiority complex occurs when the feelings of inferiority are injected in someone through discouragement or failure (my psychologist told me).  Most of the time these inferior feelings are started growing into us because of a troubled childhood. Constant criticizing your kids or keeping your kids in extreme strict household or forcing them to follow certain extreme mannerism affect their growing days and YESS I AM TALKING THIS FROM MY OWN EXPERIENCE.

I have grown up in extreme orthodox household and my father never allow me to talk with anyone like a girl shouldn’t talk much, a girl shouldn’t smile loudly, a girl shouldn’t talk much in any family gatherings, a girl shouldn’t  ask for extra foods(yeah right I still remembered back in days in any stupid family gatherings or whatever, I used to drink water to fill up my half empty stomach) and be like ghost shadow not try to do anything which attracted people’s attention to you..  And thanks to my father’s extremeness, I turn out into a socially awkward introvert.  

My socially awkward introvert nature becomes another reason for my anxiety disorder.  I always accept my introvert nature and this is ME …. But sometimes my inferior complexes drag me into low esteem panic disorder…When I watch all my classmates are enjoying their food in the cafeteria, laughing together. I really feel inferior and  I want to be the part of that laughter but my introvert nature stops me. When they hang out together I want to go out with them but I can't. My introvert nature is like a gossip topic for everyone on the campus and I can't blame them for that. Because of my introvert nature and inferiority complexes, I just build an unbreakable wall before me. People often avoid me because of that. I have tried to talk with them or tired to be part of their groups but my presence is like a really big burden for them.. so I just leave them and they gladly appreciate my departure from their group.


When I look back in my childhood I wish I could change all those things for myself.. but no one can change the past.. People often advise you shouldn’t let the past to define you but how. My past makes me who am I today.

Inferiority complexes and low esteem panic disorders are now my part of my life. Yess I accept it.. Acceptance works only when you know how to overcome your problems..  Here I know my problems but I don’t know how to solve my problems.  So my acceptance of my inferiority complexes gives me some sort of peace but my nightmares are still haunting me.

                                                           


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Peace

We are Falling apart

What am I feelings!!!!