We are Falling apart

Image
Texts are getting shorter!  Long conversation. Late night chats. Everything about us is falling apart.  Do you feel that.. I have started walking away from your thoughts.. Do you feel it.. I just don't want to save me But I want to save us! You are still staying apart with your ignorant self. I am dying inside. You are hiding behind your self-conscious mask. I  am losing you.. No.. I never have you.. You never let me, have you.. My concern for "you" makes you feel strangled.. You are getting annoyed with my texts.. I am good.. Maybe I am too good for you.. Or Maybe I am going over the board with your thoughts.. I don't want to bother you.. Don't any more.. I am letting you go slowly.. You never belong to me. I should stop pretending like it doesn't hurt. It does hurt. I did cry in the night. Does it hurt you! Or it's just me!

Sharing my WORST DAY OF CHILDHOOD


I have promised my doctor that I am going to write about my worst memories of my childhood.

SOO… oh my god.. it is really difficult for me to even remember those days, I am feeling like something got stuck up in my throat and I can’t even breathe.

The day I had resent my parents. My relationship with parents has changed forever.  Tears keep rolling from the eyes, it is still painful as a fresh wound.

My parents always have that tendency to praise other’s kids just to motivate their own kids. You know reverse psychology.  All parents out there please stop using this stupid reverse psychology theory to motivate your kids, rather than motivating.. it demotivate your kids terribly and I am confirming from my own experience.

So that day my brother, me and one of our friend were playing hide and seek in our house. As kids, we were running around jumping around and our friend unintentionally broke my mom’s favourite flower vase.  All three of us were literally shivering. My mom came and literally started scolding me and my brother, in the middle of this scolding our friend felt guilty and told her that she did it. Then my mom suddenly denied to accept her apology and told her that she knew she was so good-hearted well behaved kid, unlike her kids. She took the blames because she felt bad for us etc etc. She told her not to feel guilty and asked her to leave. Then my mom literally locked up my brother and me in one of our room and she refused to give us lunch. YESS.  MY MOM AND HER PARENTING SKILL WAS EXTREME. I did remember I was starving and my brother came up with an idea. He told me to drink water, it helped us to feel less hungry.  We got our food at dinner time. We had starved for almost nine hours. THAT WAS OUR PUNISHMENT.

“KEEP YOUR KIDS STARVING” was my parent’s another parenting technique.  I  THINK my parents ARE PRIOR  TO  Suzanne Collins, author Of HUNGER GAMES.   They did it every single time. So we got used with these HUNGER GAMES. We stocked up snacks in our hidden storage.

But it is true that from that day onwards I have started to keep maintain a certain distance from my parents. Now my parents are pretty cool. I share a nice warm relation with them but still, I can’t get over that day from memory.

It is painful for me because my mom refused to trust me.  Kids always gain their confidence from their parents. What would a kid do when her mom refuses to believe her kid.

Nowadays I share a friendship bond with my mom. Still, my childhood memories keep coming back to me. My doc told me to forgive her. She told me I was punishing myself by keeping those memories in my mind, it is not like I am resenting my mom but it’s like that I am resenting myself.

I love my mom but at the corner of my heart, I am carrying the wounds from childhood.  People say wounds heal with time but for me, my wound is still bleeding.  Whenever I have little fight or argument with mom all those memories from childhood, wounds give me immense Pain.

YOU NEED TO FORGIVE TO MOVE ON. IS IT REALLY EASY TO FORGIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Peace

We are Falling apart

What am I feelings!!!!