We are Falling apart


Texts are getting shorter! 

Long conversation. Late night chats.

Everything about us is falling apart. 

Do you feel that..

I have started walking away from your thoughts.. Do you feel it..


I just don't want to save me But I want to save us!

You are still staying apart with your ignorant self. I am dying inside.

You are hiding behind your self-conscious mask.

I  am losing you.. No.. I never have you.. You never let me, have you..

My concern for "you" makes you feel strangled.. You are getting annoyed with my texts..

I am good.. Maybe I am too good for you..

Or Maybe I am going over the board with your thoughts..

I don't want to bother you.. Don't any more..

I am letting you go slowly..

You never belong to me.

I should stop pretending like it doesn't hurt. It does hurt. I did cry in the night.

Does it hurt you!

Or it's just me!

Do you think of me!

Do you miss me!

I am crying smiling altogether.

But I am not an old fool.

I do, know how to leave the stage gracefully.

I am going to give you the most memorable goodbye of your life.


Comments

  1. feels like this is not from your thoughts but what you are experiencing in real.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. realities are emerging into thoughts. thank you for reading.

      Delete
    2. always.you can attach me to my email if you are posting any again.
      rajeline19@gmail.com

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Peace

What am I feelings!!!!