We are Falling apart

Image
Texts are getting shorter!  Long conversation. Late night chats. Everything about us is falling apart.  Do you feel that.. I have started walking away from your thoughts.. Do you feel it.. I just don't want to save me But I want to save us! You are still staying apart with your ignorant self. I am dying inside. You are hiding behind your self-conscious mask. I  am losing you.. No.. I never have you.. You never let me, have you.. My concern for "you" makes you feel strangled.. You are getting annoyed with my texts.. I am good.. Maybe I am too good for you.. Or Maybe I am going over the board with your thoughts.. I don't want to bother you.. Don't any more.. I am letting you go slowly.. You never belong to me. I should stop pretending like it doesn't hurt. It does hurt. I did cry in the night. Does it hurt you! Or it's just me!

My Counselling Session: MY DOCTOR Inspires Me

😊😊


DOCTOR AND ME



It doesn’t matter how much I hate my doctor.  I just hate her because she can read me accurately. She just tore apart my veil in every single counselling session …. But it’s also true that she is the one who motivates, inspires me.


IN TODAY’S SESSION SHE TALKS ABOUT LIFE.  AFTER COMING HOME I JUST DECIDE TO NOTE DOWN ALL HER THOUGHTS WHICH INSPIRES ME.

Life is not about how much you struggle in your life. It is all about how do u accept it, but sometimes it becomes really tough to accept something which you really want to do but every circle of a second creates obstacle for you.  Every time you have just an inch away from your dream but something always comes between of you and your dream.

Every single muscle of your body advice you to give-up but you won’t do to…..There is no ray of hope,  but still, you want to walk a few more steps, in your mind, you know nothing is goanna change.. still... hoping for a miracle. No... You are not crazy for hoping miracle… Hope keeps us ALIVE.


 Sometimes you wish, you have a magical lamp like Aladdin. Why did Aladdin get the lamp? Why was he chosen one? What was so special about him?



Are you chosen one? Ask yourself. Are u child of destiny? Yes, you are right. How can you know the answer!  The answer lies into the cradle of time.  We all have our own destiny. So it really foolish of you if you are jealous of someone else’s destiny.


 Actually, there is no answer. No one can answer about the future. “Why me?? It is the wrong question to ask yourself.” “Ask yourself why not me?”
                                                     
                                                         

Always remember one thing you are not alone who are going through a rough time of life, the boy who is sitting next to you in the bus or the aunty who is buying vegetables from the market or the girl who is listening to music in the metro, everyone is going through something painful! 

Every day can't be a good day. Every day can't be a great day. On the contrary, every day can't be a bad day or worse day. If today is not okay, then tomorrow will be your day if it is not then the next day will be yours.

You can't the change time. You can't deny the challenge that life stores for you. Accept it or give up these are the two options you have. Now it is up to you.

 Yess.. It is easy to say but hard to do! It is like sand. How hard you try to keep it in your hand but you can't. You have to open up your heart. Accept it. Something is not made for you. In life, you can't get every single thing that you want. It is not about giving up. It is all about letting go! Make peace with yourself. If you doubt about your ability then you lose yourself. One single poor incident can't define you.  It happened with everyone. Some dream remains a dream and some dream gets the colour of reality.

At the end of the day its only matter, Are you going to your bed with peace or not!




Comments

  1. hey i am from Twitter promised to read yours. very nice. infact I c myself in your writing. same feelings same thoughts same way i motivate. i think we gel ... ha ha. will read others too. nice to share our thoughts especially with the same minded people.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you sooo much mam. your words really mean a lot me and because of your words i am feeling more secured right now. thank you mam...

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Peace

We are Falling apart

What am I feelings!!!!