We are Falling apart

Image
Texts are getting shorter!  Long conversation. Late night chats. Everything about us is falling apart.  Do you feel that.. I have started walking away from your thoughts.. Do you feel it.. I just don't want to save me But I want to save us! You are still staying apart with your ignorant self. I am dying inside. You are hiding behind your self-conscious mask. I  am losing you.. No.. I never have you.. You never let me, have you.. My concern for "you" makes you feel strangled.. You are getting annoyed with my texts.. I am good.. Maybe I am too good for you.. Or Maybe I am going over the board with your thoughts.. I don't want to bother you.. Don't any more.. I am letting you go slowly.. You never belong to me. I should stop pretending like it doesn't hurt. It does hurt. I did cry in the night. Does it hurt you! Or it's just me!

What am I feelings!!!!

feeling numb ... 


I don't know what am I feeling right now...


I am agitated.. I am upset.. I am irritated.. I am angry.. I am ok.. I am good..


I think I cannot sum up my whole feelings right now in one simple word..


everything is running in slow mode..


my present days are playing an only melancholy tune. ..


sad songs become the anthem of life..


my father's ranting spicing up my foul mood..


my emotions..my feelings.. 


I don't know exactly what is happening to me...


Right now, I think it's better for me to give up.. 


Yes.. giving up on my feelings..


stopping myself from figure out what am I feelings....


I think it's better for me to stop scrutinising my thoughts..




my thoughts are right now scattered.. 


my scrambled thoughts are running wild.. 


and I have no energy to sort out my thoughts..


 it's better for me if I should take a rest....


I don't want to feel anything..


my thoughts are like missing puzzles right now.. 


Peace! Inner Peace matters most. Peace comes when we realise, we are not in control...


let the things happen which meant to happen.


let the emotions flow.


let the people do whatever they want to do...

Comments

  1. please be yourself as same as old days when you're happy.make some new conversations.so you will be may be become happier.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much for your lovely thoughts. thank you...

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Peace

We are Falling apart