We are Falling apart

Image
Texts are getting shorter!  Long conversation. Late night chats. Everything about us is falling apart.  Do you feel that.. I have started walking away from your thoughts.. Do you feel it.. I just don't want to save me But I want to save us! You are still staying apart with your ignorant self. I am dying inside. You are hiding behind your self-conscious mask. I  am losing you.. No.. I never have you.. You never let me, have you.. My concern for "you" makes you feel strangled.. You are getting annoyed with my texts.. I am good.. Maybe I am too good for you.. Or Maybe I am going over the board with your thoughts.. I don't want to bother you.. Don't any more.. I am letting you go slowly.. You never belong to me. I should stop pretending like it doesn't hurt. It does hurt. I did cry in the night. Does it hurt you! Or it's just me!

My Positive remedies: rebooting myself with positivity

Finally, after a long argument with myself, I have decided to take a semester break. I am tired.. Physically Mentally I am just exhausted. I just want to breathe..

I want to reboot myself with positivity. I just want to have a day with positive thoughts. I just want to stay away from all negative thoughts and people around me. 

To bring positivity in my life I just make little bit changes in my daily life:
  

  • no phone checking after waking up in the morning: I have this habit to check my phone after waking up, even before washing up. The very moment I opened my eyes I have started looking for my phone. so my morning used to be all about tweets insta posts FB messages. After waking up from my sweet dream, my virtual life welcomed me with fake news, political propaganda and economic crisis or mean messages comments and as usual, I started my day with a heavy heart. So  I have decided to change this habit. No phone checking in the morning.

  • starting the day with my positive notebook: During my counseling session, my psychologist motivates me to write, that's why I have started this blog. Nowadays after washing up in the morning, I have started to write down some positive thoughts in my notebook and I am always carrying my positive notebook with me. Whenever I have seen something nice positivity around me I just note it down in my notebook like yesterday when I was visiting local grocery sweet shop I just noticed one little six or seven-year-old granddaughter scolding her grandpa for having sweet. Later she told the sweet shop owner not to give any sweets to her grandpa because he has been a diabetic patient for the last five years.  This sweet incident made my day. If we start looking around us then we could easily find such sweet moments. We are living our lives in the miserable virtual world and trust me, real-world is still beautiful.... 

  • stop comparing myself with others: All problems are started from this clause. My flaws my imperfections my failures all are part of  Me. I shouldn't feel ashamed of it. I have started feeling contented for what have I achieved so far. Rather than feeling small I have started appreciated my own efforts.

  • no more overthinking:  For some reason, I have developed this overthinking habit from my schooldays. My overthinking always ends with negative outcomes. It's like my own thoughts are challenging my self-esteem. Before doing any powerpoint presentation in my school days or later in college my overthinking always had ruined everything, like "her presentation was soo good mine was not that good. I was done.. I should have done better." Nowadays I am trying to change my overthinking habit. I just have started to trust myself and always trying to motivate myself like "I am doing good, I can do this."

  • smile more and be thankful smallest thankful gestures, not only makes others happy, but it also brings positivity in our life. I  have started saying "thank you" to everyone around me who are helping me in my daily life like my milkman, my grocery shop owner, my dabbawala, my security guard. Before taking the semester break I have bought lunch for our campus cleaners, last year they literally helped me to find my lost phone. 

  • stay away from negative people: YESSS! JUST RUN. Whatever I do good or bad there are few people who will always have something negative to say. I have bought a blue dress for me then suddenly one of my predators shot her venom arrow-like, I am going to look awful in this dress and I have terrible dressing sense blah..blah..   and I just gave up. They always just inject their negative venom into my mind. So nowadays I have literally started to avoid them and I JUST BLOCK THEM..


 so these are my Positive remedies for rebooting myself with positivity.  


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Peace

We are Falling apart

What am I feelings!!!!