We are Falling apart

Image
Texts are getting shorter!  Long conversation. Late night chats. Everything about us is falling apart.  Do you feel that.. I have started walking away from your thoughts.. Do you feel it.. I just don't want to save me But I want to save us! You are still staying apart with your ignorant self. I am dying inside. You are hiding behind your self-conscious mask. I  am losing you.. No.. I never have you.. You never let me, have you.. My concern for "you" makes you feel strangled.. You are getting annoyed with my texts.. I am good.. Maybe I am too good for you.. Or Maybe I am going over the board with your thoughts.. I don't want to bother you.. Don't any more.. I am letting you go slowly.. You never belong to me. I should stop pretending like it doesn't hurt. It does hurt. I did cry in the night. Does it hurt you! Or it's just me!

my love & breakup story

my love life .. my break up.   it's totally irked me.

I had been in a "serious committed relationship" and this "serious committed relationship" was kind of sucking my blood from the very first day. After tolerating one half-year I  had just decided to put an end to this "blood-sucking" "serious committed relationship".

So.. I was working as an intern in a newspaper house and I had fallen for him. How did we meet! during my internship days, I was totally into photography. I had met with him at a photo exhibition seminar. We both shared the same interests like photography, reading.. we exchanged our phone numbers and we started chatting..  and like cliche drama storyline I had fallen in love with him.

From the very very first moment, he complained about one thing that "I was a bad girlfriend"

YESS! And he listed out all the reasons:

you didn't like couple cute name.
you didn't call me often.
you didn't message me when I was sick.
you didn't do any cute things.
you didn't nag me cutely..
you didn't act like a real girlfriend..

Blah.. blah...

Yeah.. I still don't like that "couple name" thing.

 I had been busy with my studies work so it was not possible for me to call or message him every five minutes. I am still like that. 

He was sick so he obviously needed rest why should I disturbed him.

I hate doing cute things.. that's totally not me.

He was a grown-up man, why did I need to nag him. what is that "nagging cutely"

I hate being a cringy cute girlfriend but I tried. 

He wanted me to act cute before his friends, cousins and I felt extremely embarrassed yet I tired. 

so basically I turned into his robot. He controlled my time and activities.

He made me wait for him every single time. I was literally like a fool to wait for him. One day I had waited for him for one hour. Seriously right now even thinking about it, My blood is boiling in rage. I am a very time punctual person.  I hate "waiting" but like a "fool in love," I ignored his idiotic rude gestures. 

Finally, my redemption day came when he told me he didn't want me to pursue higher studies because it was totally useless because after marriage like every girl I got busy with house chores, taking care of babies, in-laws..   

And that day I lost it completely. I did remember bashing him terribly in a cafe before everyone. He was totally shocked. That was the LAST DAY.  

 Who is he to take the decision for me. whether I want to continue to do my higher studies or not that's my call. 

Even today I never let anyone take the decision for me. I love studying and I never gonna give up on my studies because of social stigma. 

If You are a Real Man then  RESPECT the choices your girlfriend or wife makes in her life. Don't force her to give up on her dreams.  


On the concluded note, I don't like overly needy & clingy boys. 


Period.  









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Peace

We are Falling apart

What am I feelings!!!!