We are Falling apart

Image
Texts are getting shorter!  Long conversation. Late night chats. Everything about us is falling apart.  Do you feel that.. I have started walking away from your thoughts.. Do you feel it.. I just don't want to save me But I want to save us! You are still staying apart with your ignorant self. I am dying inside. You are hiding behind your self-conscious mask. I  am losing you.. No.. I never have you.. You never let me, have you.. My concern for "you" makes you feel strangled.. You are getting annoyed with my texts.. I am good.. Maybe I am too good for you.. Or Maybe I am going over the board with your thoughts.. I don't want to bother you.. Don't any more.. I am letting you go slowly.. You never belong to me. I should stop pretending like it doesn't hurt. It does hurt. I did cry in the night. Does it hurt you! Or it's just me!

COVD19 Realisation



It’s been a long time I haven't written anything..  I don't know what to write. I am not feeling like writing up something. I am feeling nothing..

Yes.. These days I don't feel anything. It’s like a complete emptiness.. While the entire world of my life falls into an empty pit. Everything is so quiet and calm..

Nothing bothers me.. I am just started living a quiet life.

Doing things that I just want to do without arguing.. I have stopped explaining over and over again to everyone.

 Thanks to Covd19 epidemic we have been locked down..  We are not going out outside except it is an emergency..  Lockdown Days seem so unreal now.   Wake up..Eat..Sleep, again repeat it. That’s how my lockdown days are going on..

My days become long while nights are whispering in ears. Everything becomes so calm and quiet.  No horns, No loud people, No shouting, No buzzing noises, No pollution just quietness .. it seems like mother nature is finally taking rest after thousand years of sleepless nights.  

Nature heals us. Its true nature can provide us with everything we want in our daily life but nature cannot fulfil our desires and greed.  Air, Sky, Water every inch of our nature just prove to us, they don’t need Us they can be alright even without Us.


Nature finds its undue Peace. 



"Allow Nature's Peace to 
flow into you
as Sunshine
flows into Tree." ~John Muir






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Peace

We are Falling apart

What am I feelings!!!!