We are Falling apart

Image
Texts are getting shorter!  Long conversation. Late night chats. Everything about us is falling apart.  Do you feel that.. I have started walking away from your thoughts.. Do you feel it.. I just don't want to save me But I want to save us! You are still staying apart with your ignorant self. I am dying inside. You are hiding behind your self-conscious mask. I  am losing you.. No.. I never have you.. You never let me, have you.. My concern for "you" makes you feel strangled.. You are getting annoyed with my texts.. I am good.. Maybe I am too good for you.. Or Maybe I am going over the board with your thoughts.. I don't want to bother you.. Don't any more.. I am letting you go slowly.. You never belong to me. I should stop pretending like it doesn't hurt. It does hurt. I did cry in the night. Does it hurt you! Or it's just me!

I am a Suicide attempted Survivor

my first suicidal thought:

I had my first suicidal thought when I was in 7th standard, I even tried too. the reason was my poor school grades. I had tried to cut my vein and I still have the small scar in my left arm. Then again I had suicidal thought when I had done poorly in my final high school exam. but this time I did not try. somehow I had convinced myself to go on. Still, I have no idea, how did I convince myself that night. 


Often people have termed the 'suicidal'  as a cowardly act. They are coward that's why they choose to end their life. It is an easy way out for the cowardly people. They tend to choose this path because they are weakling.

But, before judging if you ever try to listen to their side of stories. before tagging them 'coward' do you guys ever try to help them out. 


NOOO.  So when your near and dear ones seem to be giving up, don’t judge them; they’ve probably tried very hard and are now struggling to keep up.


If you can't help them out then you have no right to judge them. 

Try to reach out. Try to listen to them.

I have gone through this phase in my life, I have been gone through the same phase. Still, I am living on the verge of extreme anxiety depression disorders. Life becomes so bitter you just don't want to go through it.

That night I was determined to end my life. I wanted to embrace Death to find peace. I was tried exhausted by this school grade system. I had beaten up by my parents, I was ridiculed because of my poor school grades. The entire competitive school grades system was choking me. I had attempted once before. Standing on the verge of the of our rooftop, I was ready to give up then I didn't why I was physically move backed myself from the situation and locked myself in my room. I was totally blanked out.

after so many years, still today I have no idea what was happed that day to me.

Even today, I have suicidal thoughts. Death and Peace allure me..

But I have my own way to deal with it.

whenever I have this suicidal thought first thing I do is to keep myself away from any kind of negative situation while also shifting my attention away from whatever thoughts I am having.

listening to my favourite music and diverting my attention to something else. 

Distancing myself from the thoughts of hurting myself.

 Talking with myself. keep reminding myself about my positive outlook.

I just stop myself doing anything at that time. kind of zoning out myself from any kind of chaos.



YESS! I am a Suicide attempted Survivor. 

Still today I am trying my best to not give up.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Peace

We are Falling apart

What am I feelings!!!!