We are Falling apart

Image
Texts are getting shorter!  Long conversation. Late night chats. Everything about us is falling apart.  Do you feel that.. I have started walking away from your thoughts.. Do you feel it.. I just don't want to save me But I want to save us! You are still staying apart with your ignorant self. I am dying inside. You are hiding behind your self-conscious mask. I  am losing you.. No.. I never have you.. You never let me, have you.. My concern for "you" makes you feel strangled.. You are getting annoyed with my texts.. I am good.. Maybe I am too good for you.. Or Maybe I am going over the board with your thoughts.. I don't want to bother you.. Don't any more.. I am letting you go slowly.. You never belong to me. I should stop pretending like it doesn't hurt. It does hurt. I did cry in the night. Does it hurt you! Or it's just me!

Being Brave is not easy

"BE  BRAVE"

People often advise you  just to "be brave" 

Is it like "being brave" is so easy? Putting a brave face before everyone. Denying the fear which is emotionally cripple your life.

It is even difficult to breathe when people around you stop supporting you! You have started to doubt your own existence. 


Sharing your story with others even becomes a burden for yourself. 


Your fears and insecurities have started taking over your life, yet people call it fake.  


Everything around you is falling apart. 


Even your family give up on you.


You are drowning in your emotional  difficulties and people criticise you for being "overly sensitive"



Then people tell you to be brave. 



Before telling someone to "Be Brave" try to feel the pains.. the wounds.



Being Brave is not an easy 24*7 job.










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Peace

We are Falling apart

What am I feelings!!!!