We are Falling apart

Image
Texts are getting shorter!  Long conversation. Late night chats. Everything about us is falling apart.  Do you feel that.. I have started walking away from your thoughts.. Do you feel it.. I just don't want to save me But I want to save us! You are still staying apart with your ignorant self. I am dying inside. You are hiding behind your self-conscious mask. I  am losing you.. No.. I never have you.. You never let me, have you.. My concern for "you" makes you feel strangled.. You are getting annoyed with my texts.. I am good.. Maybe I am too good for you.. Or Maybe I am going over the board with your thoughts.. I don't want to bother you.. Don't any more.. I am letting you go slowly.. You never belong to me. I should stop pretending like it doesn't hurt. It does hurt. I did cry in the night. Does it hurt you! Or it's just me!

COVID 19 LOCKDOWN DAYS AND NEW ME



I am not an extrovert person. I exactly know how to entertain myself. that's why lockdown days are not difficult for me. I am really ok with this.

I have settled myself in my old room and my wifi is working so passing days are not hard for me.

My parents have told me I have become quiet and not talking much with them.. they think I have changed.

Well.. Yes.. I. have changed for my own good.

Early days I had been trying hard to become flawless perfect daughter for them .. I had been waiting for the people to tick approved marked before my name so that I could feel approved .. I had been feeling inferior because people made feel that .. I had been feeling unwanted.. I had been keep questioning myself about own existence..

But NOT ANYMORE.

I have accepted my flaws.  I have accepted my insecurities. I have made peace with myself.

I have found my best friend in me. 

I am not arrogant because I talk less.. I don't talk because I am not interested in your conversation. I just don't create fake drama just to grab attention but you can call me rude because I don't want to be your fake drama admirer.

Yes.. I am not part of any cool group. that's totally fine with me.. I really don't like drunk heads, cool group.

 I can be talkative when I am comfortable with people. I am funny too.

And I am hopeless in love with my Drama crushes and SHINHWA Oppas.








I am clumsy .. I trip over everything and anything..

I am a caring person but I just give up on people who treat me bad.

yes..I am a cry baby..


I am a minimalised person. Your expensive gifts cannot impress me but your genuine smile can do that.

I just want to live a quiet life where I don't need to become someone else ..

That’s New Me. I don't feel the urge to change myself anymore just because people find me annoying rude ..


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Peace

We are Falling apart

What am I feelings!!!!